It's a GORGEOUS weekend here in sunny FL,
and my sweet Ashlyn is sick:(
She woke with a fever & sore throat,
so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into strep.
Because she's not feeling well,
hubby took Camryn to Grammie's house!!
Which gives us both quiet time for napping & scrapping.
While Ashlyn is trying to nap,
I've been playing with the new Twitterpattered papers I picked up last night.
They are the absolute cutest
with some of my favorite color combos
& the cutest forest creatures.
For both of these cards,
I used the February 8th So Sketchy card sketch.
AND, the stick-pin through the buttons & flower is a brilliant idea
I got from this ever-so-talented lady, Danni.
I've also gotten 2 more pages of the Sr. album completed.
Though I'm totally excited about this,
I just realized I have about 4-5 more to do
whereas I originally thought I only had 4 to do*sigh*
I'm at least thankful I'm not taking time away from my girls!!
Hope your weekend is just as beautiful as mine!!
1 comment:
Gorgeous cards Dawne!!
Post a Comment