I love the look of digital
I love the "challenge" of digital
I dislike the fact I'm computer illiterate
when it comes to figuring out photo programs.
So, I "dabble" a tad in digi
& every now & again I'll get a hankerin'
to do something digital.
When I saw this too adorable Kawaii Cute Fruit kit
from Kitschy's Digitals,
I knew I wanted to make something using these fruits.
So, Julie's bonus sketch at 2Sketches 4 U
was my perfect opportunity to put this kit to use.
Isn't it just so fun & cute?
I printed everything onto white Bazzill,
so the pink background & blue print
are both "digi patterned paper"
and the label w/strawberry is also digital.
I love the "challenge" of digital
I dislike the fact I'm computer illiterate
when it comes to figuring out photo programs.
So, I "dabble" a tad in digi
& every now & again I'll get a hankerin'
to do something digital.
When I saw this too adorable Kawaii Cute Fruit kit
from Kitschy's Digitals,
I knew I wanted to make something using these fruits.
So, Julie's bonus sketch at 2Sketches 4 U
was my perfect opportunity to put this kit to use.
Isn't it just so fun & cute?
I printed everything onto white Bazzill,
so the pink background & blue print
are both "digi patterned paper"
and the label w/strawberry is also digital.
Please look for this card in Scrapbook Trends August 2009 issue
I made another card using this kit,
because I simply couldn't resist.
You can see it here:)
If you buy this kit,
please come back & share with me your creation!!
because I simply couldn't resist.
You can see it here:)
If you buy this kit,
please come back & share with me your creation!!

16 comments:
Oh how fun! I love the Asian print! So trendy! Thanks for playing along with my sketch! :)
Love the colors Dawne - reminds me of a yummy Italian Sorbet! So cute :)
Hugs
K
I LOVE Kitschy Digitals too :) Your card is so darn cute!! :)
so cute!!
This is adorable! The colors are so bright and fun!
Nice card! I really like the colours!
Very pretty! That strawberry is just too cute and love the scallops too! Fun colors!
Very nice card indeed.
What a great card Dawne !! You're always so fast ! :)
Such a sweet card!
Soooo sweet!! I love anything with berries/fruit on it.. lol! Yours is fabulous!
Oh, I just love that hybrid card! It's LOVELY ♥
This is fab!!!
WOWzer it's absolutely GORGEOUS! ♥
So very cheery!! Cute colors and PP!!
Very cute card!
Post a Comment