Monday, February 23, 2009

2Sketches 4 U - Lulu's Bonus Sketch

Have you gotten a chance to visit 2Sketches 4 U this week?
If not, I hope you will.
Not only does Laura have a fun sketch,
but the design team did a fabulous job
with product from Creative Cuts and More,
PLUS, Lulu has an awesome sketch. ....
did you see the card she created? WOW!!
So, I have a couple of things to show you.
First is my interpretation of Lulu's sketch.
I decided to use the same scallop card
we received from Creative Cuts and More.
Do you sometimes have a vision of something grande
& then it turns out par to below par?
Ya? That would be this card.
I loved it, until I added the birds & "straps."
The idea was similar to the birds you see
on Cinderella when they're carrying her dress to her.
and I just didn't quite "capture the image."
But I love my dress design,
with the beads on the bodice,
a small string of pearls in the middle
& a lace body.
The birds were cut using the Wedding Marriage cartridge
for the Cricut machine.


I made this next card using Laura's current sketch.
& then realized I forgot to use sponsor product*oops*
But, at least I got another card made:)

And as if that's not enough,
I still have two more cards to show.
Another using more Creative Cuts and More product
& a card using last week's Card Patterns 2 sketch.
Hope you'll come back later this week
& thanks for stopping by!!
But I'll post those later in the week.

11 comments:

Savitri said...

Alright, girl, you're overdoing it. Makes me look bad :) Love both cards, so so pretty!!!

Laura Davis said...

Just beautiful Dawne! I LOVE both of them:)
Laura

cnelson said...

wow! gorgeous cards!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful, love the butterfly!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! these are both just gorgeous!

Ewonne said...

Wow! AMAZING!!! I'm so not showing of my card I made using the same die cut after seing this ;o)
And the butterfly card is STUNNING!!!

**Nancy** said...

I love both your cards!!! TFS!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Both cards are great!

Ruby said...

Both cards are gorgeous, but I'm loving the butterfly! :o)

jo said...

I love both of them but the butterfly one is just gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

These are gorgeous Dawne! I especially love the butterfly on that second one!

~Lea

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter