Not feeling too productive lately.
I have a ton of housework that needs to be done
before our Super Bowl party this weekend.
I always think I'm up-to-date on housecleaning,
until we have people over
& I realize what a mess it is*sigh*
Yesterday I finally sat down with the bonus sketch
that Rae did at 2 Sketches 4 U.
One night while trying to get to sleep,
I formulated my layout,
right down to wanting to use some bright colors
and cupcakes:)
All their great cards had me thinking of cupcakes!!
Though I don't consider it a total waste,
it just didn't turn out the way I had planned.
Not sure what it is about the card I don't like,
but there's just something?
I have a ton of housework that needs to be done
before our Super Bowl party this weekend.
I always think I'm up-to-date on housecleaning,
until we have people over
& I realize what a mess it is*sigh*
Yesterday I finally sat down with the bonus sketch
that Rae did at 2 Sketches 4 U.
One night while trying to get to sleep,
I formulated my layout,
right down to wanting to use some bright colors
and cupcakes:)
All their great cards had me thinking of cupcakes!!
Though I don't consider it a total waste,
it just didn't turn out the way I had planned.
Not sure what it is about the card I don't like,
but there's just something?
Look for this card in CARDS July 2009
I have tons to do between now & Sunday.
But as always, I'm wanting to scrap.
My lss is getting some of Imaginisce's new Twitterpatted
and I'm anxiously awaiting a call.
Yes, it reminds me of some Sassafras stuff,
but it is still so darned cute & colorful.
I hope your day is more fun than mine......
off to clean!!!!

12 comments:
How clever is this?! I ♥love♥ your peekaboo circle/window, I never would have thought to do that ~ fabulous take on my sketch, thanks for playing with it :)
fabulous card love the aperture so clever
http://web.mac.com/dougandsue
This card is so cute...and so clever with the little cupcake window! I love it!
Peace & love
Alison xx
Darling!!! Love the peep hole:)
Laura
This is really adorable Dawne! I just love how you did the circle cutout! Great job with Rae's sketch!
~lea
Oh I think this is totally adorable! I love how the cupcake peeks through from the inside!
this is sweet and cute! i love it! the opening is darling! great thinking!
kris
So cute!
Hey pretty lady!! I just adore that card....so dang cute!! Miss ya!!
cute, cute, cute!!!
love the peek-a-boo circle for the cupcake! so dang cute! fabulous card!
Oh this is wayyyy too cute! Absolutely love it!
Post a Comment