It's Friday & I'm tired:)
I'm feeling rather random today,
so here goes:
1) RUN, do not walk to your nearest Target.
They have clearanced so much stuff in their store,
it really should be against the law.
I can't even tell you how much I've spent in the past 2-days,
but suffice it to say I went to all 3 in my area:)
2) Tim Tams!!! 'Nuff said.
These are so delish (I know many of you love these creatures too)
and Pepperidge Farms has some now.
I really must teach myself moderation*hehehehe*
3) I feel very blessed lately.
Maybe I'm paying attention more to my blessings?
I should:)
4) Being petite ain't what it's all cracked-up to be.
Trust me on this one.
Having a size 5 foot with extremely narrow ankles........
will I EVER find cute heels in colors other than black or brown?
5) I'm a Pop Rock junkie:)
I must admit I love all those new kids from Disney.
Miley, Demi, Jonas Brothers
6) I miss my sister dearly:)
She lives in Kansas & some days I call her 12 times.
No kidding!!
She's the one that told me about the Target sale.
7) I am saddened by the loss of Simple.
Though it wasn't my favorite magazine,
I LOVED Cathy Z.
I realize she's not dropping off the face of the earth,
but it worries me about the mags.
I had a sub to Simple,
which will now be taken over by CK,
which I cancelled last year.
I hear CK's issues have gotten much better
& I really hope so.
That's all I have for randomness right now.
I have been creating,
some things I can't share right now
& others I just need to photo.
Hoping to scrap this weekend,
especially since it's been cold in our neck of the woods.
I hope you have a wonderfully, blessed weekend!!
2 comments:
Cute post!!
Hugs
Laura
Hi Dawne! I just have to tell you that if I had my choice I'd rather they cancelled CK vs SS. I liked Simple way better and I get both. I think CK has gotten worse not better. But that's just one person's opinion.
Post a Comment