I'm still widdling away at WCMD challenges,
& still using nothing but paper scraps for my cards.
I knew I wanted to do this next challenge.
For the first time in my life,
I had someone dear to me become diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
She is the absolute sweetest person you will ever meet
& it broke my heart,
BUT, she has a strong faith in God
and a strong husband & family to support her.
So, when I saw this challenge, Carla Peicheff's THINK PINK challenge,
I knew I was going to make something.
I used some origami paper, adding lace & flowers for a feminine touch.
I love how it turned out & THANK YOU Carla,
for making me get this done.
done & it was another sketch by Carla Peicheff.
I pieced rhinestones together for the dragonfly
& love the way it turned out.
My flower is from a pack I bought at Michael's eons ago.
This is only the 2nd time I've used it & need to use them more.
And last, but certainly not least:)
I'm going to be published in the April 2009 issue of Scrapbooks Etc.!!
I'm so stinkin' excited about this, as this is my favorite magazine!!
That's all I have for now.
I think I'm trying to get sick:(
I was in bed by 8:20 last night with body aches
& though I'm not feverish or anything else like that,
I'm extremely fatigued & my body just wants to stay in bed.
I'm still hoping to make a few more things today though:)
Thanks for stopping by!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
12 comments:
Beautiful, I cant wait to see your take on my sketch:)
Laura
stunning, stunning, stunning,
gorgeous cards! i love them! great take on the sketches!
kris
Both are so beautiful.
wow, these are both so, so gorgeous. love that "pink" one especially just PERFECT in EVERY way!
WOW - both cards are GORGEOUS - -love all the details! :)
Beautiful cards.
Eveline.
Both cards are lovely!!! I am waiting to see your take on this week's sketch at 2S4U...
Smita.
Darling cards! They are very beautiful!
These are both really beautiful!
Beautiful!!
Carrie
Lovely cards. beautiful colors.
YUM!! Gorgeous cards!!! :) Thanks so much for trying out my challenge!! You rocked it!
Post a Comment