Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Sketches 4 U Laura 10 sketch & Christine's Christmas card challenge

So this didn't turn out the way I had planned,
but I did use some papers I've been wanting to use
& was able to combine Christine's Christmas Card challenge
& 2 Sketches 4 U Laura's 10 sketch.


I have more of these My Minds Eye sentiments,
& matching paper for more cards
& I also have some gift tag stickers to make some gift tags.
Feelin' much better than earlier today
& hoping I'm not trying to get the flu!!
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great job on the combination of the two challenges! Your take on my sketch is beautiful:)
Laura

papertrails leaver said...

I love your card Dawne!

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Dawne! I love the distressing around the edges and the crystal swirl as well! Great take on Laura's sketch! Thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Joke said...

Lovely, lovely!
Such a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant Christmas card. Beautiful!

carrie said...

Very classy! Love the colors and the bow.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card.

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter