Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey.............where'd everyone go? I have to TOOT!!

Or should I say..............
where did I go?

I gotta toot *blush*
I just got an email requesting 3 cards for Scrapbook News & Review.
Not sure if the calls are finished yet,
but good luck to everyone else that submitted:)

It's unusual for me not to blog for a week.
But I ended up being sick all last week,
only to get better in time for my dad's 60th bday party,
which was being held at my house on Saturday.
On the way to church Sunday,
I realized I was getting a migraine,
which only intensified as the day wore on.
I've been battling it ever since.
Carrying ice-packs in the truck,
just to get a little bit of relief.
So, even though I tried to scrap yesterday,
it just wasn't happen', so I quit trying.
I started this card & finally finished it up this afternoon.
I used Kazan's sketch #11 & some new Sassafras & Cosmo Cricket.

I also made these Thank You cards last week.
I was going to give them to Camryn's teacher.
She's expecting her first baby & I figured she could use some.
I forgot to give them to her with her present:)
I'll probably just list them in my Etsy.

Otherwise, not much else going on in my neck of the woods.
I got some new Cuttlebug embossing folders
& 2 new Martha Stewart punches,
so I am anxious to get the juices flowin' again & scrap!!
Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Rleen said...

Aloha Dawne, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and left your sweet comment in my card. I really appreciate it!

Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute bunny and the design. And I love all the thank you cards. Fabulous job and thank you for sharing!

Sherie said...

OMGosh Girl!!! WAy to go!!!

And love those cards!

Unknown said...

First of all I am here to say congrats and toot away :) Yay for you! and secondly this is one of the cutest b/day cards eva...Thanks for playing at 2S4Y this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations! That bunny card is adorable.

Eveline said...

Hi Dawne, I love the bunny card, super cute and your Thank you cards are beautiful.
Eveline.

anja curvers said...

Oohhh that bunny and congrats to you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I love that bunny! ...Hugs.

Kathryn said...

WOW -- WONDERFUL card -- love all the textures/layers -- so fantastic! :)

Eva said...

Congrats on being published and your cards are fabulous...love the bunny one!!!

Peet said...

Wow, absolutely great, Dawne!!! love it!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter