Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 Sketches 4 U - Laura #11

It's dreary & rainy here &
my computer has been "updating" all day.
Seriously.................ALL day!!
I rebooted at 11:00 this morning,
Microsoft decided to update
and it didn't finish updating & reboot until after 7:00 tonight!!
Geez!!!
I guess it was good though
because in between running around,
helping with homework & household chores,
I made my very first pop-up card.
This was fun & I love how my card turned out.
Is that okay to say?

I took a side angle, so you could see my pop-up.
I actually did 2 of them, one smaller then the other
so I could stagger the "be merry" & the trees.
The pretty snowflake on the front is actually a lapel pin.
I bought these 2-3 years ago? in blue & pink.
It worked perfectly with this card.

So, what are your plans for the weekend?
Ashlyn will be going to see HSM 3 w/her bff
& NO, I'm not taking her:)
We'll be having a yard sale on Saturday,
so if you live close-by,
please come buy stuff & get it out of my house:)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone
& thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Sherie said...

Dawne, this card is GORGEOUS!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is stunning! You did an amazing job on this pop up card!
Laura

Mrs J said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love what you did with the pop up! Am going to have a check through the rest of your blog now!
Have a lovely weekend
Mrs J

Anonymous said...

Oh my, just gorgeous! Inside and out.

Eveline said...

What a beautiful card. Love the pop up.
Eveline.

Karen said...

I love this card!

Pam said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `stunning` Dawne:)~X~

Martha said...

Love you card!!
Martha

Peet said...

Wow, Your card is gorgeous, Dawne!!!!!!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter