I'm surprised at how quickly this came together, though it still took me a couple of hours. This is my take on Pencil Lines #81 sketch. I really like the sketch, for several reasons: 1) It incorporates more than 1 picture, at least if that's how you interpreted the sketch, and I did & 2) The circle. If you look at my work, that is one thing you'll rarely find on my projects............circles. I know some people that have made it somewhat of a "trademark" of their work, whether they realize it or not. I like it & I'm glad I was able to incorporate it, rather then try to get away with a square or rectangle. I'm still going to journal, but haven't decided "where" yet. Since I took this picture, I added a sweet Jenni Bowlin, rub-on bird on the "s" of "self." He's looking down & he's too cute. So, I"m not wanting to take away from the title. I'll think of something though.
I've also been observing things of late........it's what I do best. As most of you know, I enjoy sketches. They're a great way to kick-start creativity & who doesn't need that from time-to-time. So................my observation is all the new "sketch challenge blogs" popping up everywhere. It seems everyone wants to have their own sketch challenge blog AND they're all holding design team calls for them. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not bad-mouthing these new ventures. I truly enjoy a good sketch & I even wanted to try for a recent call, but decided against it w/my upcoming summer schedule. BUT, it did get me thinking of something I'm sure a lot of us think about from time-to-time. What if "I," little ole' me had a sketch blog & held a design team call. Don'tcha just kinda wonder who all would apply for your team? Would you get some "well-known" names, some "no-names" that totally rawk the scrapping world? Or would you get no one at all? Don'tcha just wonder?
I do!!
.jpg)
3 comments:
You are going to have to show me how you got your blog all the way across the page.
I always love all of your observations and all of your thoughts (very insightful).
And your projects are to die for.
Your LO is amazing! kyky
What a beautiful take on the sketch. I totally love the way you used all the different papers!
Thanks for joining and if you'd like to have the chance winning a prize, don't forget to email it to the address that is shown on the Pl blog.
Have a fantastic day!
Post a Comment