Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend Scrapping & sickness.......................

We're still fighting the "crude." Today is the first day I've felt 1/2-way decent & even craved some sushi!! Decided on carry-out, just in case it didn't set well w/my stomach. Ashlyn started throwing up Thursday night, stayed home Friday & spent the whole day in bed. In fact, the 2 of us could hardly stay awake until daddy got home to take Camryn off our hands. We were both asleep by 8:30!!! I think we're on the upswing though & my creativity seems to be better.

For this first layout, I have to give credit to someone I've mentioned before.............Christine Middlecamp. If you've never been to her blog, go check her out.............she's very inspiring with her work.

I got this paper & had NO clue how to use it. I noticed she used it & decided to make my life easy................I lifted her layout. I put her's first & then mine. Not an "exact" lift, but definitely close enough. I particularly love the photo she used for this layout & envision her taking it.


Nothing special about this layout, except I've always loved this photo.

Aside from watching a new episode of L&O, at least one I've never seen, nothing else new. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!!

1 comment:

Sherie said...

I hope everybody is better now! Love your layouts

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter