Thursday, June 4, 2009

So Sketchy June card

I can't believe it's already June!!
I'm already getting into
a comfortable summer routine,
& that started with sleeping in past 6:00 AM!!
This card kicks off my June cards for So Sketchy.
Using some Cosmo Cricket papers
& Making Memories alphabet stickers.
Perfect card to get me in the summer mood.

If you haven't already read about
So Sketchy's Birthday Blog Hop,
go the the above link
& check it out.
There are prizes to be won!!
Camyn is having a playdate today
& Ashlyn starts working her summer job!!
Yep, she wants to work at the shop this summer
& nothing we've said has changed her mind.
So, why not?
She also started karate classes Tuesday night
& will have her 2nd class tonight.
I'm hanging w/the girls
& reading at night.
Not much scrapping at all.
Our summer is staying busy,
but I'm enjoying it so far.
How 'bout yours?

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter