Thursday, June 11, 2009

Laura's Sketch #28

Earlier this week,
I made a card for 2 Sketches 4 U
using the Top 30 sketch,
instead of the "weekly" sketch:)
I'm a rebel like that.....I am!!
I finally got around to making a card,
using the regular weekly sketch
& here it is!!
Using products sponsored by Scrap Happy of Pensacola,
the Jungle Bungle line of papers,
the cutest Imaginisce hippo stamp
& a Maya Road journaling heart!!
Isn't the hippo the cutest?

Today Ashlyn is working at the pet store again.
She LOVED her first day,
which was last Thursday.
She learned how to use a pricing gun
& thought it was the greatest thing.
Not sure why she didn't have to clean any kennels?
But if Daddy has his way,
that will come sooner then she would like.
Happy Thursday everyone
& thank you so much for visiting me & leaving comments!

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

This is so cute! Love the little hippo and the way you spelled love!

cnelson said...

such a cute card! lovin' that hippo!!

Laura Davis said...

darling card that little hippo is so cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter