Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling rejuvinated.................

I haven't scrapped in a week
& I feel rejuvinated.
Last week was hectic
with birthday happenings & Halloween.
It was wonderful time spent with my sweet girls
& lots of memories to cherish.

So today I decided the only thing happenin'
was the laundry & scrappin'!!
I started with Laura's 12 sketch from 2 Sketches 4 U.
I've been hoarding this Sassafras ad that came in a CK mag for weeks.
I finally decided to cut it apart & use it for this sketch.
I love how it turned out,
but it always helps to have great paper to work with!

I also managed to get Joke's Bonus sketch done from last week.
I guess this is "technically" not a card, but I love it!!
I'll probably hang this somewhere in my house for the holidays
or gift it to someone who will.


I have sooooooooooo much new product
just waiting to be played with,
so I'm hoping to play more tonight.
I hope you all get out & vote tomorrow!!
Thanks for stopping by

18 comments:

Laura Davis said...

OMGoodness these are both darling!
Laura

Kristen Swain said...

I LOVE that mushroom!! sooo adorable! what a cute card! and I love your sweet and elegant wallhanging!
kris

Anonymous said...

That card is just so cute!!! You do beautiful work!!!

Lea L. said...

How utterly adorable...I love how you cut the ad apart! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Hanneke van der Linde said...

GREAT GREAT card!!

Mrs J said...

Dawne, such a cute card! Love the papers. And your take on Joke's sketch is stunning!

Congratulations on the card of the week last week - very well deserved as your card was gorgeous!

Mrs J x

Unknown said...

gorgeous creations, love them both!!

Christine said...

Adorable card, Dawne! The little smiling mushie is so cute!

What a great holiday decor item you created, too! If you give it away as a gift, I'm certain it will be appreciated (if it comes my way, I want you to know that it will be TREASURED! LOL! ;-D).

Hugs,
Christine

tomiannie said...

So cute, and how clever to use the ad!

**Nancy** said...

Wow!! I love all your creations!!! You are so talented!!

Cindy Lee said...

Dawne, you cards are fabulous! I especially adore the thinking card. It put a smile on my face :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are fabulous!

anja curvers said...

Wow they are both gorgeous you are so talented.

Allison said...

sooo cute
AllisonX

Kath Stewart said...

2 absolutely gorgeous creations - great work
hugs
kath
xxxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous creations they're so fun and funky.

Katie said...

Hey Dawne!! That sass card is just stinkin' adorable...made me smile :) Awesome work, as always!!

Katie

Eveline said...

Great cards.
Eveline.

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter