Monday, August 18, 2008

2 Sketches 4 U - Kazan #7

Managed to get another card done while Camryn napped.
I used 2 Sketches 4 U - Kazan #7.

Now, off to pick Ashlyn up from her first day of school.
We have dance & piano this afternoon too,
But we might hold off a week if she's already got homework!!
Thanks for looking.

31 comments:

Lisette Gibbons said...

A beautiful card Dawne, I love all the embellishments.

Unknown said...

om-goodness this is so so cute! That hot pink and blue is stunning together :)

Christine said...

Such a lovely card...the colors work beautifully together, and I love the bling and embellishments on this! Great work with the 2S4Y sketch, Dawne!

ohradiogirl said...

The bling, the sheer label/sentiment, the sewing, the bow ... just all very nice touches.

Ã…shild said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Love the embellishment you've used :) Thanks for sharing!

Joke said...

I love your work and this card is simply beautiful. Such nice colours and embellishments.

Joke

Anonymous said...

This is such a `Beautiful` card:)x

Allison said...

lovely colours
AllisonX

~Carla~ said...

*Scrumptious*!!! LOVE it!! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Judy Beeksma said...

Love those colors together...Very pretty!!!

Lori K said...

So pretty and girly! Great card.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty. Love the sentiment

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love your card. I really like the transparency.

Lea L. said...

This card is SO fun! I love the great colors, and all the bling!! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

~Tammy~ said...

Fantastic Card! Love all the bling

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the colors you used and that sheer is awesome with that quote. I have to go and check out the rest of your blog. It's late, but I will stay up just a little longer while my little one is asleep.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and all the detail.

Lulu said...

Such a pretty card!!!! L O V E it!!!

Allison said...

congrats on the fab 5
AllisonX

**Nancy** said...

Congratulations on being a Fab 5 this week! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the bling!!

SmilynStef said...

Is that sentiment a label, sticker or stamp? ... I love it and your beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Dawne!
Congrats on the 2S4Y Fab 5!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colours and all the embellishments! Congrats on fab 5! :]

Rosanne said...

Congrats! Gorgeous!

Made by Mandy said...

Lovely colours, butterfly and bling.

Perfect card if you ask me.

Congratulations on being in the top 5, well deserved.

tomiannie said...

Oh, this is so sweet and girly! I love it!

Jo said...

Beautiful card, congrats on being part of the Fab 5

Camillae said...

Love the colour combo with so sweet embellishments. What a gorgeous card Dawne!
Congrats!Great job!

TesaB said...

Oh wow!!! Gorgeous card, love the colors so much! Congratulations to the fab 5 position!

Kath Stewart said...

congrats on being one of the Fab 5 - isn't it exciting and loved your card.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Jacey's Mom said...

Congrats on making the Fab5! Beautiful card. Love the colors.
Take care,
Christy

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter