Yep, I guess I was wrong about not being productive today. I got 6 cards done & I'm getting ready to settle down for the night & do some more. I used sketches to help me & I was very surprised at how quickly I got them done. Anyhoo, here they are & they all go with the Thank You set I'm giving to Ashlyn's teacher for Christmas. That's why they're all made using the same supplies, which were supplied by
Just Let Me Scrapbook. I'm hoping to get the other 9 done tonight. The first one was made using the current
CPS #38 sketch.
.jpg)
One of my own designs. Not sure I'm liking it, but it's done.
The next 2 are Di Hickman sketches.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The current Sketch This Cards sketch
.jpg)
TFL!!!
6 comments:
Very cute thank you cards! Great take on the sketch!
These are beautiful!! I especially love the last one!!
lOVING all your cards. Beautiful!
WOW! They all look great Dawn!
These cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing
These are all so cute! Great cards!
Post a Comment