Monday, November 19, 2007

CPS #40 & Thanksgiving

Enjoying the current CPS sketch this week & it's helping me get more Christmas cards finished. I've included my cards below.......the first 3 were based off their sketch. The Christmas cards are made using Making Memories Christmas papers from last year, but embellies from this year. I also used some PSX glitter glue on the last card with the flower. The mom card was made using my November kit from Story of My Own. I love the new October Afternoon papers & wish I had more.....lovin' both sides of them that I'm having a hard time deciding which papers to use & which to cut.

Pretty excited that we'll be leaving Wednesday morning for KY. This will be the first time in 17-years I've spent a holiday away from my mom & dad, but with my siblings (brother & sister). The house will be full of 6 girls, a 6-month boy & 6 adults.....packed to over-flowing, but loads of fun. I won't have computer access while I'm gone & will welcome the scrapping break to spend time with family. I hope everyone has a very blessed & safe Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the colours you have used

Pam said...

Awesome cards Dawn! Have a wonderful time with your family and very safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I'll be passing you:) We're headed to the beach. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter