Friday, July 2, 2010

gettin' my weekend on!!

Since I don't work,
everyday is kinda like
a weekend to me.
But, I still look forward
to weekend plans.
With it being 4th of July weekend,
I'm lookin' forward to plans with family.
Maybe I'll make some banana pudding?
This morning hubby let me go to Michael's.
They have their punches 40% off,
plus I had a 15% coupon.
There are 2 punches I wanted,
but unfortunately, they didn't have either.
I still managed to pick up 2 others,
along w/a couple packs of Thickers.
So, on this card,
I used older Basic Grey &K& Co. papers,
my new border punch,
& Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 119.
Supplies: Basic Grey & K&Co papers; Basic Grey fabric tag; Jenni Bowlin butterfly; EK Success border punch
Below are a few layouts
I've done over the past week.
Nothing earth-shattering
except maybe using some older product.
And this sweet picture
is Chloe!!
She's about 7-wks old
& was hand-raised by my sister.
She has another sister & a brother,
so my sister's trying to find them homes.
We're thinking of keeping her,
but Macy, our 1-year old cat,
isn't too keen on the idea.
So, we're gonna see how it goes until Sunday.

I hope you have fun plans this weekend.
Happy 4th of July to you & your family!!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cool, I love the distress touch!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter