The first one uses the current CPS 163 sketch.
I pulled out some older Basic Grey
& ended up using a Prima package.
I just loved the green & decorative edge.
Supplies: Bazzill; Basic Grey paper; Prima flower & packaging; Pink Paislee letter stickers; K&Co pearl rhinestones
These next 2 layouts I did last week.
I love how they turned out.
The birdhouses were hand-cut
from a sheet of Jillibean paper.
LOVE this paper.
I love how they turned out.
The birdhouses were hand-cut
from a sheet of Jillibean paper.
LOVE this paper.
Supplies: Studio Calico (background); 7Gypsies (text); Crate Paper (blue & yellow) & Jillibean (bird houses) papers; Jenni Bowlin butterfly; American Crafts (comfy) & Basic Grey (home) letter stickers
I was also able to get another card made,
using the 2S4U bonus sketch.
I'll post that later this week.
I'm really hoping to get more scrapping done.
I feel like I haven't scrapped in weeks
& it really feels good to get something accomplished.
using the 2S4U bonus sketch.
I'll post that later this week.
I'm really hoping to get more scrapping done.
I feel like I haven't scrapped in weeks
& it really feels good to get something accomplished.
1 comment:
Nice! I love the card you created using the CPS sketch, what great colors. CUTE layouts.
Post a Comment