I've actually been itching to scrap more lately.
The design team did an awesome job w/this sketch.
The stamping & coloring work is amazing.
I really want to invest in some Copic markers,
but wonder how much I'd really use them?
Anyway, I used 2 Sketches 4 U - Laura #46 sketch
& more of K&Co's Tim Holtz line.
This is such an elegant line
& I love everything about it.
I did turn the sketch for this card.
I just realized the colors are off in the photo.
The card base is a rich red & gold
& the brown is a pretty deep brown.
That's all for today.
Maybe I'll find time to do something else?
Have a blessed day
& Thanks so much for stopping by!!
7 comments:
This is a gorgeous card! I love the flowers and the wonderful hand stitching! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay
wonderful take on the sketch! beautiful card! thanks for playing along with us this week at 2S4Y!
What a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Beautiful card! Love the daisies! :) Kathy
Great card! The daisies are fantastic and that paper is gorgeous!!
This is so elegant and pretty! I love those bees!! Great job with Laura's sketch!
♥♥♥Lea
This is SO pretty!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ 2 Sketches 4 You. :)
Post a Comment