Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY blessings abound

and the Lord takes care of me
ALWAYS!!
I'm not one to be vocal on my blog
about my personal life,
& I still won't be,
but life has been tougher
in our neck of the woods.
Those of you in the retail industry understand!!
But through it all,
the Lord is almighty, loving
& takes care of us like baby lambs.
I am truly blessed with friends that care
about & love me & my family.
And my step is lighter today
because I know (& have known)
we'll be just fine!!
So, I'm still staying busy.
I've come to realize that our house
will be the house all the kids congregate to,
after school & activities.
I absolutely LOVE that.
At least I'll know where the girls are:)
Yesterday we had 5 little ones running around,
playing dress-up, dancing, throwing-up,
making breakfast for supper, playing Barbies,
getting very sleepy & grouchy
& just having FUN!!
I'm grateful that our house is available
for days like yesterday!!
I'll leave you with a couple of layouts I've done.
These are of, Camryn, my youngest.
They are from 2006
& she'll actually be the BIG 5 next month!!
*ack*

I'm also working on some Breast Cancer make-n-takes
for our local Scrap Pink 2009!!
If you're in the area & can attend,
there will be lots of scrappin',
for a good cause, goin' on.
Welp, off to clean house.
My sister & bil are coming over later
for the 3 "F's,"
Football, Food & Fun!!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter