Saturday, July 18, 2009

Keepin' busy

I've been keepin' busy,
though not much to post on the ole' blog:)
I just completed a project for my lss.
I can't show it in it's entirety yet,
but I wanna show 2 cards I made.
I used a sketch for these cards,
that I got from Kristin Swain.
Seems she's celebrating her
one-year anniversary of blogging
& she's celebrating with a sketch
& a give-away.
If you've never visited her blog,
I hope you will.
This chic is extremely talented
& has some awesome projects on her blog.
So, here's 2 cards I made,
loosely using her sketch.
I'd be lieing if I said
one over the other was my favorite.
I like how both of these cards turned out.

I still have more projects to complete,
but I'm actually tired of scrappin' for now.
Gonna spend some time w/my girlies
& enjoy our weekend.

2 comments:

Kristen Swain said...

omgosh! These are both so fabulous!! the snail is too cute and i love the owlie!! beautiful work!
kris

Nancywithajones said...

TOOO ADORABLE GIRL!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter