Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Sketchy Card & layouts

For the month of April,
So Sketchy was graciously sponsored by
Creative Chaos
The above link will take you to her etsy,
where she has some of the best journaling jotters,
tickets, calendar spots & other cool stuff.
For this card,
I used a journaling jotter that has a cool graphic look.
I also used a printable birthday sentiment from The Cutting Cafe.

We ended up cutting our San Destin trip short.
The weather got a tad too chilly for sun bathing:)
So, I've been scrapping my little heart out.
I mean SCRAPPING ALL DAY LONG!!
I've been focusing on layouts,
since I don't do as many as I should.
Here's a couple I did using some So Sketchy sketches.
This first uses the April 4th layout sketch.
I love scrapping pictures immediately following an event.
These are some pics from San Destin.
The pool water was absolutely freezing,
but you know kids:)

This second layout uses a sketch that was posted
at Scrapbook and Cards Today.
These pics are 3-years old
but it's a favorite pasttime for my parents & girls.
I didn't originally have the border across the top,
but I attempted to Scor-It using my Mini Scor-It,
which is for smaller projects
& I messed it up, so I added the border.
I got these AC papers in San Destin.
Though they are older,
I LOVE them & have used them on several layouts
& cards already. I need to put them away:)

And that's all I have for now.
The girls will be home later today
& I'm so ready to get me some hugs & kisses!!
Thanks for stopping by,
your visit & comments always mean so much to me.

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous pages and card Dawne! I'll put your two layouts in the April gallery when I post it. Your awesome girl!

Savitri said...

Oh wow. LOVE the card and the pages are fantastic! So fun and now I have to check out this Etsy store!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter