Saturday, March 21, 2009

So Sketchy card

There's nothin' going on in my neck of the woods.
The weather has & is absolutely gorgeous.
I'm thinking of getting some sun tomorrow.
I've had ZIP, ZERO mojo all week.
I've got things to get done
& no motiviation or gumption to even attempt.
But, I do have a card to show you for So Sketchy.
For this card, I used some more of the fabulous products
from The Cutting Cafe.
The cupcake & the sentiment came from them
& I paired it with some older Basic Grey
I also used my new Martha Stewart cupcake punch.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Weather wise,
I know we will
& if I'm lucky
my mojo will return long enough to get some assignments done!!

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

So freakin' cute Dawne!

Unknown said...

i love this card..
and all of your cards..
amazing work.

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter