what would I do without it?
Some of you know that on Wednesday,
we found our sweet, 5-month old cat, Bandit,
dead on the road.
Not a good thing to wake-up to.
Lots of tears that day..................LOTS!!!!
It made me print off pictures I had taken of him.
But it seemed too strange scrapping about the day we got him,
on the day we found him dead.
It helped though.
So, I pulled out some of my favorite American Crafts papers
and used CPS Sketch 61 to do this simple layout.
I was always finding Bandit in the strangest places....sleeping.
But isn't that what cats do?
I did another layout, about the day we got him,
but it was a "lift," so I won't be uploading that one.
After 2-days of thinking & crying about Bandit,
I'm finally feeling motivated to scrap.
I just haven't even wanted to be home.
So strange that we got so attached in such a short time.
This morning I managed to do both sketches from 2 Sketches 4 U.
This week they posted Kazan's Sketch #8 and a bonus sketch from Christine.
The first is using Kazan's sketch.
I'm really lovin' these blues & oranges together.
This 2nd card is using Christine's bonus sketch.
I bought this 8x8 paper pad while in NC and love it.
I'm keeping every little scrap:)
That's all for now.
What are your plans for this weekend?
I'm thinking the girls are going to get some grandparent time,
which will leave me free to scrap.
I've been keeping up with house-cleaning all week.
So, not much to do there.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
12 comments:
Therapy is RIGHT! I love that I started scrapbooking, I seem less stressed and when I do get stressed I scrap and it relieves the tension! I love it.. I'm sorry to hear about your cat....
Oh no I am so sorry that you are sad. Good for you scrapping those pages of your precious kitten. I really do love what you did with the sketches and your cards are beautiful. Big warms fuzzy hugs for you :)
2 gorgeous cards for the sketches Dawn and I am so sorry to hear about your little kitty...big hus from me
Love
kath
xxxxx
I'm sorry for your loss...I hope those scrapping will make you feel better soon. I love both of your cards....they are beautiful. Hugs!
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty ((hugs)). It's great that your making pages, they're beautiful!
Oh sooo sorry to hear about your loss! I'm happy that scrapbooking could help some. And you've done beautiful things here! Gorgeous cards!!! Hugs!
I am sorry for your loss. Your cards and layout are beautiful.
I'm so sorry for your loss! :(
Your cards are fabulous-- love the polka dots!! :)
Ahh, sorry about your loss!! I do though love both of your projects! GORGEOUS!! Hugs!
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.
Lovely projects!
Katie
So sorry about your kitty, that can be so heartbreaking, I know.
Your work is all very beautiful.
Your creations are`Beautiful`...Hope you feel better soon!!!:)~x~
Post a Comment