I managed to get 2 cards done today.
This first one is from 2 Sketches 4 U - Laura #4 sketch.
This is one I started while in SanDestin.
It did NOT start out this way.
In fact, I didn't end up using anything I originally started out with.
Except the "travel" theme.
That stayed:)
This first one is from 2 Sketches 4 U - Laura #4 sketch.
This is one I started while in SanDestin.
It did NOT start out this way.
In fact, I didn't end up using anything I originally started out with.
Except the "travel" theme.
That stayed:)
This card is from the CPS #73 sketch.
I included more close-ups with this card.
I love my little flower, ribbon, butterfly cluster.
I made my butterfly by cutting up a Prima flower, then stitching it together.
I love how it turned out.
I also found these Pearl buttons at Michaels.
I love KaiserCrafts pearl rhinestones, but can't find them locally, so I checked at Michael's & found these.
Again, I used DMC floss.
It just seems to go so well.
I included more close-ups with this card.
I love my little flower, ribbon, butterfly cluster.
I made my butterfly by cutting up a Prima flower, then stitching it together.
I love how it turned out.
I also found these Pearl buttons at Michaels.
I love KaiserCrafts pearl rhinestones, but can't find them locally, so I checked at Michael's & found these.
Again, I used DMC floss.
It just seems to go so well.
That's all I have for now.
After church tomorrow, I think I'm going to the beach.
Girls are having a grandparent day & William has yardwork.
Have a blessed Sunday!!
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Great take on my sketch! Love your other card too:)
Laura
Post a Comment