Monday, February 25, 2008

T-minus 34 days & counting.......................

Where you ask?
Why......................Disney World, of course:)

Yep, our good friends tell us they're taking their kids, which just happen to be Ashlyn & Camryn's best friends (how convenient) to Disney for Spring Break & by chance, "do we wanna go?"

No, as a matter of fact we don't.
We have so many other things we need to spend money on right now & Disney just isn't one of those.

Okay, so where did you make our reservations?

We're such pushovers...........really we are & we're excited to be going with this couple. Same couple we took the Stone Mt. trip with & now Disney World. How friggin' exciting is that?

So, we have reservations at Ohana's & Chef Mickey.......couldn't get any for Cinderella's Tea Party thingy, but that's okay, we'll make that another trip. I think the parents are more excited then the kids right now, but it'll sink in soon enough.

I'm also excited about these wonderful little treats. I'm sure this is something you've all known about for years, but it's new to me & I LOVE them. I was told to just let them thaw out & season, but I decided to follow the directions on the package. YUMMY stuff folks!!

Now, if I just would have seen these first.

Already cooked & seasoned!! Now THAT would have been even better!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about them.

I have been pretty creative lately. I've done 3 layouts in the past 2 days, all of which I'll save for a later day, all of Camryn. She's such a dang cutie when the camera is around & even when she doesn't know I have it. I love those types of pictures.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week. Like the new pink?

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the pink! I'm so jealous! I wanna go back to disney! Have a great time! Do we get to see your new pages?

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter