Friday, March 30, 2007

Life is short

And I mean short. This is not a pleasant post, but I feel I need to post it anyway.

We have some wonderful neighbors, Mr & Mrs Kelly. They are probably in their 60's, maybe early 70's & their granddaughter lives in an apartment behind their house. She has a 1-year old boy they watch while she works.

Today, Mr. Kelly accidentially drove over the baby. Unfortunately, the baby did not live.

We had the pleasure of having the baby over a couple of weeks ago & he was a total joy. Running, smiling, huge blue-eyes....such a sweet little boy.

Please pray for this family. I can only imagine the heartache they will endure as they move forward from this day. I am sad, I have been crying....life's just too short. Hugs your kids today....right now and thank the Lord for your wonderful blessings!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

OMG OMG OMG! I had no idea I would be reading something so tragic! How sad! I will keep that family in my thoughts as they deal with this terrible terrible thing.

Karan said...

Dawne, i feel so bad for their loss. May God embrace them!

Thanks for visiting!!

Free Web Hit Counter